CORREX BOARD PRINTING IN WELWYN GARDEN CITY
We are able to produce printed Correx boards that make perfect temporary signage.
A lightweight but durable material made from environmentally friendly polypropylene with a corrugated inner. Cost-effective and suitable for indoor or outdoor use, Fluted Correx is commonly used by estate agents as "For Sale" signs. It is can be easily pierced for mounting or hanging making it an ideal substrate for point-if-sale displays.
We can print them in a number of sizes up to a maximum 2.4m x 1.2m in one piece.
- Digitally printed applied self-adhesive
- Trimmed sides as standard
- Can be trimmed to shape
- Light-weight and easy to install
- Flexible and durable, can be stuck, screwed, nailed or riveted to any suitable surface
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Maximum board size: 2.4m × 1.2m in one piece
Although the maximum board size is 2.4m × 1.2m (approx. just under 8ft × 4ft) multiple boards can be printed and easily placed side-by-side to increase the image area.