DIBOND BOARD PRINTING IN WELWYN GARDEN CITY
Dibond is a rigid substrate that is made up of a polyethylene core pressed between two aluminium sheets. It is our strongest sign, whilst still being relatively lightweight. Designed for more permanent fixtures and fully weather proof due to our use of UV inks.
We can print them in a number of sizes up to a maximum 2.4m x 1.2m in one piece.
- 3mm aluminium composite material
- Printed self-adhesive vinyl applied
- Can be supplied as single or double-sided
- Extremely durable
- Fully recyclable
- Square cut as standard
- Can be cut to a shape (additional charge applies)
- Can be laminated with either standard or anti-graffiti laminate (additional charge applies)
- Maximum board size: 2.4m × 1.2m in one piece
Although the maximum board size is 2.4m × 1.2m (approx. just under 8ft × 4ft) multiple boards can be printed and easily placed side-by-side to increase the image area.